Starting today through November 26th I will be accepting entries for my very first Blog of the Month Contest, the winner will be my December Blog of the Month. If it doesn’t annoy everyone, I’ll keep doing them (with different guidelines all the time…)
This isn’t a raffle!!
December is a great time to sell lesson packages and facebook is the most convenient place for me to advertise, I suck at making graphics and really need an advertisment using a photo(s) and something cute about the holidays in an aesthetically pleasing way. I have tons of amazing photos thanks to mazthespaz , avericphotography and mollotova so this should be pretty easy for someone who enjoys this kind of designing.
1. Ad must include farm name ‘Buxton Hunt Farm’
2. Holiday themed
3. Ad must mention lesson package (250$ month/ 8 lessons)
4. Ad must mention website (buxtonhorses.com)
5. You must e-mail submissions to email@example.com as well as submitting them here.
6. You must be following me.
7. You must be a fan of Buxton Hunt Farm on Facebook.
8. You must reblog this post.
What you get as Blog of the Month:
1. A link in my top link bar & side bar to your personal, equestrian or small business blog/website - TCH blog receives roughly 30,000 visits a month and this link puts you on the front page- twice.
2. A photo set promotion post for your blog / horse or products if you’re a small business.
3. A personal doodle from TCH based on your blog (suggestions allowed!)
4. A permanent link on the [new] ‘Past Blogs of the Month’ page along with a link to your winning entry.
Entries must be received by November 26th, 2013, 11:59pm.
Entries must be submitted both by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and through tumblr.
Please include your blog name in the subject line of your email.
**can’t find the right photo? many are part of a series and I can post more.. just send an ask requesting something and I’ll post what I can!**
Image ©Hannah Shumka Photography 2012, Totem Photographics
misty blue paris and lucy nyland elliot!!
Blueberry’s coat is just… wow.
I LOVE FJORDS. OH MY GOD